Tonight, I asked Liam to put a toy away and he responded "Yes, your majesty." He was not being sarcastic, as he is only three, so it really made me laugh. I was sitting here thinking of all the things that make me laugh. He is the list I came up with.
1. My kids. They come up with some real humdingers. Seriously, they make me gut-laugh at least three times a day. One particular time, I told Piper she could not do something (it was something nuts like have cake for dinner) and she got really mad. She started being mouthy so I told her if she couldn't say anything nice, she should be quiet. Silently she took out her markers and found some paper in the printer. This is what she wrote. She literally walked up to us and held this sign up to our faces. We died laughing. Kids are a hoot.
3. Friends, Seinfeld, and Big Bang Theory. Yes, there are others. Boston Legal is amazing hilarious and witty. But watching these old shows that I've seen a million times is like hanging out with an old friend. Oh Chandler, you are so funny. :) Just try to watch Elaine dancing and not laughing. Or pretty much any Big Bang Theory. I love smart comedies!
4. The looks that Superhub gives me. Just a look is all it takes and I'm in stitches. Especially when it's about the kids. I have to hide in the kitchen all the time after he makes me laugh when I'm supposed to be disciplining them.
5. Watching Liam play. He is hilarious. Sometimes he is playing that his dinosaurs are so cold that he ties a Kleenex to each one like a kerchief. Other times, he lines up his cars to make a rainbow. He is so creative and just super funny in his pretend play.
6. Anytime Piper dances. It's no secret that SuperMom and SuperHub cannot dance. We simply don't have those kind of skills. Sadly, Piper inherited our terrible rhythm. Watching her dance to her favorite shows is hilarious and sweet all at once.
Here's to a gut laugh today! Laugh at/with your kiddos, everyone deserves to grow up in a happy home! ;)
*Like this post? Click the RSS Feed button on the right and subscribe to my blog.*