1. I was born in Norway. We left when I was 18 months old and I have always wanted to go back and see it.
2. My Mom's family can be traced back to the first pilgrims of the United States. Our ancestor came over alone as a young teenager and built a life for himself against all odds. Pretty amazing.
3. I was so terrified of labor when I was pregnant with Piper, I had nightmares and woke up in cold sweats. When my labor started, I was terrified with each contraction. As soon as she was born, even though it was two days later, I told Neal I was ready to have another baby. Haha!
4. My strength to wimp ratio is skewed. I am strong about things like my family, things I need to do or get through, and I will drop anything to help someone else. If I see I spider or a roach, I'm the biggest wimp you've ever seen.
5. I went to three colleges. I used to be embarrassed about that because I thought it made me look flighty, but God used each experience to make me the Regan I am today, and if I hadn't taken that path I never would have met the love of my life, or most of you.
6. In preparation for our move to Egypt, I have watched the Cairo episode of No Reservations at least ten times.
7. I pray every day all day and I think that is why I'm such a happy person.
8. I really want to learn to knit, sew, and take photography classes. I'm only creative in theory, but I think if I could find an outlet for my creativity I would never watch TV again.
9. I have lived my whole life obsessed with France. I took French for a long time, I love to cook and eat French food, and Neal took me to Paris. If it were up to me, I'd buy a farmhouse just outside the city and never leave.
10. I love to read, but I can never stop until the book is done. If I start at book at 8pm, I will read until I finish at 2 or 3am. Because of that, I usually only read on weekends. :)
11. English Breakfast is my favorite tea. If you don't put milk and sugar in it, it ain't tea.
12. Unless it's sweet iced tea. Oh mama.
13. I really want to learn to make goat cheese. One, because it's cool. Two, unlimited goat cheese.
14. I love my kids so much I hope I do them justice as their mom and that we build a lifelong friendship. My devotion to them is endless.
15. Neal still gives me butterflies. Every. Single. Day. 11 years and counting. Not bad.
16. The second I get off the plane in Egypt, my butt is going on a camel. Can't wait!
17. I read Facebook, People, Pioneer Woman, Zulily, and Today's Letters every day. I kinda secretly hope that one day, I'll be on someone's daily list.
18. One of my dreams is to have my own cooking show. I love to watch them, and I have so many ideas for cute shows that aren't yet out there. Every year that goes by makes the possibility less, but I still hold a little hope.
19. I think I'm funny. Not in a cocky way, but I actually make myself laugh out loud multiple times a day.
20. I'm so thankful for Facebook because it has reconnected me with people I hold dear, it has given me comfort when I was alone and Neal was gone, and I have an endless stream of support and humor from all over the world. We live in a great time people!
Phew! Need a nap.
*Like this post? Click the RSS Feed button on the right and subscribe to my blog.*